Finomis understands the needs of Corporates and SMEs related to their business operations and industry sectors. We offer a set of customized solutions encompassing Asset and Business Operations, Liabilities (both statutory and business specific) and Employee Benefits. Some of the broad solutions are mentioned below:
Assets and Business Operations
• Office Package Policy: Provides comprehensive protection for office premises due to fire, burglary, insurance breakdown of critical machinery, third party liability etc.
• Project Insurance: Provides coverage to contractors involved in major engineering projects
• Marine Insurance: Provides coverage against loss or damage of cargo, during transit
• Trade Credit: Provides coverage to businesses from losses due to credit risks from their customers from events such as protracted default, insolvency or bankruptcy.
Employee benefits are generally employer sponsored insurance plans for employees and their dependents. As there is sizeable number of insured members, the cost for coverage of an individual is relatively cheaper compared to cost of an individual plan. These plans provide advantages such as waiver from medical tests, coverage of pre existing illness etc. to mention a few.
Some of our popular plans are:
• Group Health insurance
• Group Personal Accident insurance
• Group Travel insurance
• Group Term life insurance
• Group Gratuity plan
This is a class of insurance policies that protects your business from the risk that they may be sued and held legally liable for malpractice, injury or negligence of firm’s employees or similar. Liability insurance policies cover legal costs and any legal pay-outs for which the insured would be responsible if found legally liable.
• Public Liability Insurance: Covers the insured when it becomes legally liable to pay as damages to third parties as a result of accidental death, bodily injury, loss or damage to the property belonging to a third party.
• Workmen's Compensation Insurance: Provides for legal liability coverage for compensation to employees for bodily injury or death caused due to accidents / occupational diseases arising out of and in course of employment.
• Product Liability Insurance: Protects the business from claims related to the manufacture or sale of products, food, medicines or other goods to the public. It covers the manufacturers or seller's liability for losses or injuries to a buyer, user or bystander caused by a defect or malfunction of the product, and, in some instances, a defective design or a failure.
• Directors and Officers Insurance: Policy protects against legal claims for wrongful acts of Directors or officers in the performance of their corporate duties
• Professional Indemnity: Covers qualified professionals such as lawyers, doctors, accountants, surveyors etc. from legal liability arising onto them a result of errors and omissions committed while providing professional advice.
Rural Insurance: Solutions to meet the needs of agricultural and rural based businesses.